Then submit it so you can take part in our workshop.
1. I will follow the schedule and abide by the rules and regulations as set forth by Little Productions while participating in special events.
2. I will not hold Little Productions responsible nor does Little Productions assume any responsibility, for loss of or damage to my property.
3. I will not hold Little Productions responsible for any injury that may occur to me in conjunction with this event.
4. I grant permission to Little Productions or a Representative of Little Productions to render or seek emergency first aid treatment to me, if it appears necessary to such person.
5. I release Little Productions, its officers, members, agents, employees, licensees, independent contractors, and/or assignees from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, action or suit, costs and expenses whatsoever known or unknown arising out of or in any way connected with Little Productions.
6. I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by you, or anyone authorized by you, of any and all recordings whether transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, musical arrangements or any media voice without additional compensation. I consent to the use of my name, likeness, voice and image to be used at your discretion for any or all of said productions forever and throughout the world, also without additional compensation unless otherwise stated and agreed upon by contract. This includes, without limitation, the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or reuse said recordings in whole or in part, as Little Productions may desire.
I affirm that I have read and understand each and every word of the foregoing and have received and will retain a copy of this release agreement.
By typing my name below, I understand and agree to this Agreement.
** Your typed signature acknowleges that you agree to these terms.
*** You will be asked to sign this form, in person, when you drop off your child at the workshop.
We will be in contact with you to confirm receipt of this information.
San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
About the Author:
Barbara Schwartz/Davis is a Gold Parent’s Choice Award winner. As a family entertainer, she is committed to helping young people in foster care find enriching & loving homes. Her performance workshops teach parents how to communicate with humor and deep understanding.
Copyright © 2018 Little Productions, Inc with Barbara Davis - All Rights Reserved.
We are a 501c3 tax exempt Non-Profit Organization.